We are so excited to welcome everyone back to Casa Vega!
It has not been the same without YOU.
To protect our valued guests, we have implemented safety policies and procedures according to the
LA County Department of Public Heath.
In addition, we have modified our operations to create a safer environment for our customers and beloved staff.
- Reservations only, peak times. Call ahead during off-hours.
- Reduced Operating Hours for extra sanitizing & disinfecting.
- Outdoor seating available and prioritized.
- Cleaning, disinfecting tables and chairs/booths after each seating.
- Facial coverings are required anytime entering, exiting and walking around Casa Vega. Once at the table, customers can remove mask. Customers who refuse to comply with mask rule will be refused service.
- Disposable menus. Menu also available on website.
- Limited use of reusable items.
- Table seating social distanced more than 6 ft apart.
- Please follow social distance markings at front entrance, bathrooms, outside areas and throughout the restaurant.
- We discourage hugging and hand shaking.
- Drive-Thru To-Go still available for pick up.
- One use condiments available.
- Hand sanitizer readily available throughout.
- Take out containers must be filled by guests, not staff.
- Tableside Guacamole will be made in the kitchen.
- Mints & toothpicks available upon request at host stand.
- Early Bird Special 4:30-6pm 20% off.
- New HVAC filtrations systems and air ducts serviced & cleaned.
- Entire restaurant surfaces disinfected with PureMist 360 Disinfectant monthly, in addition to nightly disinfecting.
- Entire restaurant treated with BioProtect Microbial Barrier Treatment. Barrier will be reapplied every 90 days during COVID-19.
We have done our part to ensure a safe environment. Now we are counting on you to do yours. Please do not enter Casa Vega if you have COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) or if you refuse to follow any of the above policies. Please remember to treat our staff with kindness. Gracias!